as you all know I had hauled some TBS products a few days ago.One of them was the TBS loose powder,on the advice of Ankita from Corallista makeup blog here .Thanks Ankita,its awesome.
I have an combination oily skin which tends to become more oily in the summers.I also have started using the MAc satinfinish mineralize foundation, which is very dewy.
So needed a loose powder to set my makeup .I used to think that loose powders are for light coverage and pressed ones for a more opaque one.Boy,was i wrong. Karen of makeupandbeautyblog.com has this video where she talks about both .Check it out here .
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The powder comes in a small plastic box with a screw able steel lid.On opening the lid there is a plastic lid with holes covered with a plastic film.
The film has to be removed prior to use.
QUANTITY: 14 gm. expiry date 36 months
MAKES MY WALLET LIGHTER BY RS 800/-INR.
Here is a look
|THE TBS LOOSE POWDER 03|
|this is me with the powder!!|
The Body Shop loose powder in 03
MAC studio finish concealer
The Body Shop blush no 10 read review here
MAC graph black techna kohl eye liner read review here
Lakme eyeshadow quad peacock
Beyu eye primer
Revlon color stay lipstick fabulous fig read review here
- The TBS Loose powder in shade 03,is a super fine loose powder.It gives a medium to full coverage(depends on application).
- It gives a matte look after application and makes my T zone oil free.
- It helps to set my makeup .
- I usually use it over my MAC satinfinish mineralize foundation.
- I have also used it on my naked face without foundation.I conceal my dark circles and use only the powder,which gives a super glow to my face which is oil free..
Mattifies the face
Keeps makeup on longer (definitely,for 5-6 hours).This is especially good for people who live in humid climates.e.g mumbai.
- The case has holes which has to be tilted for the powder to reach the brush.This causes wastage and I hate that coz its not cheap at all.
- There is no brush available.Currently I use my TBS powder brush.
- Price for quantity of product is too much.
Rating 4/5..so many cons!
REPURCHASE??? yes,but will be trying out MAC next first...If thats better( which I am pretty sure ,is) then buhbye to this one