My post today will be a review of one of the most amazing liquid eyeliners I have used......
I have used many of them, actually,Revlon,maybelline ,and Lakme of course.I had also used the hard tip ones...but am not comfortable with those...(hard tip ones)...am paranoid about them poking my eye....(that has happened,so maybe I was justified in being paranoid).
I wanted a good smooth eyeliner,which was glossy...hmmmm..but not too glossy and long lasting and something which was darkkkkk darkkk darkkkk....
And I found that....
THE CHAMBOR SMOOTH ON EYELINER
here's what the website says:
High-performance liquid eyeliner: it is characterised by immediate colour release.
- It draws a full, long lasting stroke and guarantees good application control.
- The formulation incorporates fast-drying acrylic polymers that produce a continuous, persistent film.
- The product fixes perfectly to the skin, without smudging.
- These special additives, with water-resistant properties, help the pigment last for hours, even when it comes into contact with water.
- The finish is bright, intense and characterised by high coverage.
I have the black one
Price Rs 395 INR.
What I loved:
- I have been using this almost everyday since at least a 2 weeksesp for work.
- It glides on smoothly.
- Its neither runny nor clumpy....its a little gel like ...more viscious than other liquid liners I have used.
- The brush is such that you can draw lines of different thickess with it easily...
- it is a dark dark black.the pigmentation is intense but not too glossy.
- It stays really long.
- Smudge proof ,unless you are planning to rub your eyes like reallyyyyyy hard.
- Not water proof.,on washing with water .comes off easily without tugging at the lids.
- No irritation to the eyes.
- No feathering,flaking.
Nothingg actually..i loved all....
Wil I buy it again
Yes...when this gets over....I was thinking of getting MAc fluidline...but its not so dark and my lids are super pigmented.....so i need blackest black to show on them.....
have you used this???