Thursday, August 18, 2011

DKNY BE DELICIOUS GREEN APPLE REVIEW....

There are so  many things that make us happy.....somethings bring a smile to our face even when we think of them....The product that I will be reviewing today is  something like that....only the thought is enough to make me break in to  a smile:)...As I write this post this on a sunday evening,experiencing premature moday morning blues,,,,I am suddenly not so sullen anymore....and I have not even gone near the product as yet....




DKNY(Donna Karan New York) BE DELICIOUS GREEN APPLE EDP......
What The Site mentions:
The first DKNY perfume for women was Be Delicious, which is a fragrance appropriate for daytime wear.  The top notes are green with hints of violet leaf, apple, grapefruit, and magnolia.  The heart of the fragrance is made up of tuberose, lily of the valley, rose, and violet.  The scent finishes with hints of sandalwood, amber and musk.
 A fruity-floral fragrance that brings out the freshness, brightness and energy of its wearer, the DKNY Be Delicious perfume is perfect for that charming feminine lady who is bold and outgoing. The lively fragrance opens like a green apple both crisp and tart before mellowing into a scent that is so romantic and earthly. It is like a young virgin, so fresh and heavenly, that will make you eager to take a bite and yet unbearable to see her hurt.:P:P
My experience with the perfume...



It is a very MAKE ME HAPPPY kind of fragrance....for me....The smell is very very fresh,.....it instantly remnids me of green granny smith apples.Crisp,very crisp ,juicy with the right amount of tartness to them.Another whiff I get is a lilttle cucmbery and melony...like a musky melony melony:).Also after some time the fragrance settles down to a more sweet fruity smell. also a little bit musky.In my expereince I found it to be more fruity than floral....After lasting for a few hours it settles down to a whiff of musky smoothess....
It is available in 4 varieties of be delicious original(green),red delicious(floral red),fresh blossom(floral pink),delicious night(purple coloured bottle).Also they have varities like juiced and candy....YUMMM!!!



What I LOVED :
  • It makes me happy....and by that  I really mean happy...it literally brings a smile to my face when I wear it..:)))
  • Its a crisp,fresh,fragrance for daytime
  • It can be worn very comfortably to work,for shopping a day out.,a luncheon,just about anything
  • Its glamorous and the girl next door at the same time.
  • Lasts fairly well around 6 - 8 hours on me..but lightens considerably by the end of this time..
  • i got it for 2385INR  from fashion and you,where as  the shops sell it for around 4000 INR +
  • It is good for people who hate strong in your face perfumes as well!
What I DID NOT LOVE:
  • It does not last very long ,like maybe escada magnetism....
  • It might not appeal to those who dont like fruity smells.
MY VERDICT
its a gorgeous day time perfume for every age....(makes me feel young :P)would definetely rebuy....
Have you all used this as yet...???
tell tell!!!:P

11 comments:

Ikya said...

I should really try this out if this is one of those cruelty free ones!:D

Beauty Traveller said...

lovellly perfume...the bottle is so edible!!

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

@ik....dunno abiut the cruelty free tag..shall check it out:P
@neeraj....yes it is.....and so is the fragrance!!

Ikya said...

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY Shivani!!!:*:*:*

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

Thx IKya!!!!

socialitedreams said...

i have and love the red one! the new golden delicious is nice too


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

@vonnie...is it?? must try that as well then:)
@lu girelli..i will thanks

Unknown said...

sounds nice n looks awesome shivani..

Carol Lee said...

I just love the fresh scent emanating from me after a few spray of "Be Delicious".

discount perfume

salon and spa said...

DKNY be delicious green applae review is shared on the post here. Read to know more

Shubham said...

Nice article, enjoyed reading it. Check this out Beauty Blog