Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MAC coppertone blush...Review and swatch

MAC !!!
okayyyyyy Ladies...I had hauled a lotta MAC somewhere last month..just b4 my birthday..and after contemplating and contemplating and thinking and swatching and boring people(sorry Ik and Rati)...i finally got this beauty.
MAC COPPERTONE MATTE BLUSH
What MAC says!
Ok it says nothing...or maybe that says it all!!
Price Rs 1000 INR



The Product
MAC has  5 types of blush finishes in powder :Matte , Frost, Satin, Sheertone ( which goes on sheer), and Sheertone shimmer (with shimmer).
Coppertone is a Matte finish blush.

About MAC coppertone...
This is a beautiful shade for all indian skin tones. Though it might look a bit  muddy on very fair /pale skin.
This is a beautiful shade for using as a blush as well as contouring.
Makes for a great work place blush:))).It is a brownish peachish kinda shade...not really coppery !!







The things I really like :
  •  The texture..its smooth and blends like a dream...It gives a nice natural flush to my NC 42 skin..
  • The pigmentation is good.
  • The lasting power is around 4 hours maximum..by the end of which also it fades a bit on me ( thanks to humid mumbai weather and my slick  oily skin).
  • It is beautiful for contouring ..I use it with my color bar  blush (peachy rose) as  well to add more depth and dimension to my rounded (read chubby ) cheeks!
  • I think it is a pretty shade for all indian skin tones ,except very pale tones....
  • Its MAC!!
What I dont really like
  • The price ....But its Mac afterall.Colorbar blushes have more pigmentation than MAC blushes and I just have used AvON ..which is insanely pigmented..
  • There is no mirror and no brush available .I can get the brush not being there  since to get a super blended effect the small brushes usually provided would be  useless,Okayyy...I get that ..But no mirror????That gets my twitch going
Overall ...an Okay blush with fair enough pigmentation and lasting power.

WILL I RE BUY??
not the same shade for sure...want to try some other shades..... MAC has such an amazing array of wonderfulcolors...May pick up some  other color when am not budget constrained....
Which is your Favorite MAC blush??
Please share...!!!


4 comments:

Chinmay Sahoo said...

Great information there, I have always wondered the right way to go about this, thanks for showing me!





Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | Body Buildo | Fair Look | Slim Pro | Sandhi Sudha | Hot Shapers | Step Up Height Increaser

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
samas
pradushan par nibandh
paryavaran
savinay avagya andolan
HANUMAN CHALISA
ganesh ji ki aarti

Hanuman chalisa said...

Thank you for sharing the useful article keep posting more blogs I definitely visit again to reading your blog. And please must be one look my site. Hanuman Chalisa lyrics

Sultan Singh said...

Do you read hanuman chalisa in your life you dont read so please read Shree Hanuman Chalisa