okayyyyyy Ladies...I had hauled a lotta MAC somewhere last month..just b4 my birthday..and after contemplating and contemplating and thinking and swatching and boring people(sorry Ik and Rati)...i finally got this beauty.
MAC COPPERTONE MATTE BLUSH
What MAC says!
Ok it says nothing...or maybe that says it all!!
Price Rs 1000 INR
MAC has 5 types of blush finishes in powder :Matte , Frost, Satin, Sheertone ( which goes on sheer), and Sheertone shimmer (with shimmer).
Coppertone is a Matte finish blush.
About MAC coppertone...
This is a beautiful shade for all indian skin tones. Though it might look a bit muddy on very fair /pale skin.
This is a beautiful shade for using as a blush as well as contouring.
Makes for a great work place blush:))).It is a brownish peachish kinda shade...not really coppery !!
The things I really like :
- The texture..its smooth and blends like a dream...It gives a nice natural flush to my NC 42 skin..
- The pigmentation is good.
- The lasting power is around 4 hours maximum..by the end of which also it fades a bit on me ( thanks to humid mumbai weather and my slick oily skin).
- It is beautiful for contouring ..I use it with my color bar blush (peachy rose) as well to add more depth and dimension to my rounded (read chubby ) cheeks!
- I think it is a pretty shade for all indian skin tones ,except very pale tones....
- Its MAC!!
- The price ....But its Mac afterall.Colorbar blushes have more pigmentation than MAC blushes and I just have used AvON ..which is insanely pigmented..
- There is no mirror and no brush available .I can get the brush not being there since to get a super blended effect the small brushes usually provided would be useless,Okayyy...I get that ..But no mirror????That gets my twitch going
WILL I RE BUY??
not the same shade for sure...want to try some other shades..... MAC has such an amazing array of wonderfulcolors...May pick up some other color when am not budget constrained....
Which is your Favorite MAC blush??