Hope you all are doing fine!!am good ,have been a bit irregular ..but am back on track..
Today I will be reviewing my favorite Loreal lip color .from the endless range which is a long lasting range -shade no 540 REAL RAISIN
What the site mentions!!:
- Breakthrough patented gentle-seal technological innovation
- Colour stays correct and at ease up to eight hrs
- Produced in Paris
About the Lip stick
It is a smooth creamy lip color which glides easily on my lips and stays put for 5 hours without eating . It is a transfer resistant lip color,though does not stand true to the claim of the 8 hour stay.It will fade away even;ly though and leaves a mild tint.
The shade is a beautiful warm winish coral which suits my NC 42 skin tone well.It would suit most skin tones
|sorry for the poor pic!! my cam Out of service..making do with the mobile|
What I love about the lip color( am on my 2 nd tube now)
- It is creamy and glides on super smooth.
- The finish and coverage is pretty opaque and is extremely good for highly pigmented lips.
- It does not feather.
- Does not dry out my lips
- Does not cake.
- It lasts fairly well around 4.5 to 5 hours..without eating.
- It is a very pretty shade and will suit most skin tones.
- Smells like vanilla ( i think ...like all loreal lippies)
What I dont like about lipcolor
- since its creamy It bleeds a little ...have to use it with a lip liner .
- Its pretty expensive...Rs 680 now Rs 715 for a tube!(300 bucks more and can get a MAC lippie).
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN...I want to,,,but just last week the SA at Lifestyle told me that they are OOS !!!! and I cannot get it anywhere..One of the SA s mentioned they are going to be relaunched!I hope they are soon
RATING: 4.8/5...-0.2 for the price!!
Have you ever used Endless lipcolor by Loreal ????