I am going to review the Sigma E 25 blending brush today.This was sent by SIGMA to me and have been using it as around 2 weeks now.
I am okay at eye makeup.Seriously ok,,I mean I do have TBS eyeshadow brushes,but I really don't do smokey looks as often since I feel I look weird in them.After using this brush I realised that it was because I was not blending my shadows well .They were streaky so they looked weird and garish.Now with this amazing brush ,I have realised that blend blend blend is the key to hot eye makeup!!
About the brush
- It is a compact travel size version of the Sigma E25.The wand is grey with a white brush head.
- Its a fluffy brush with a tapered end.It can be used for anything....applying shadow,crease,blending of course since it is a blending brush.
- I also apply my concealer with it and blend for a seamless look and it works wonders!!!:))))
- It is apparently as effective as the MAC 217 and cheaper too.(apparently, coz i dont have any MAC but have heard that the two are comparable)
- It does not shed after having washed so many times
- however it splays ,so its important to reshape it after wash.
- I love it and now want to buy the F80 and the e45 which are great as well...but am having some problems with the paypal thing:((((
- You can have a look at Sigma brushes here.An amazing range ,and easy on the pockets(hello MAC!)
Overall I love love love it....wish I could get a few more for myself ,But online shopping is a pain!!!!