Today I will be reviewing a product from MATTIFY COSMETICS,called MATTIFY COSMETICS ORIGINAL LOOSE POWDER.
MATTIFY COSMETICS is a company which is a specialist in making products for oily skin.
They have a wide range of base and eye products.
About the MATTIFY COSMETICS ORIGINAL LOOSE POWDER
Why mess around with oil-blotting sheets and touch ups with cakey colored powders? Let your base cosmetics do the work for you! Whether you need a little bit of oil control or a lot, Mattify! Cosmetics provide adjustable oil absorption, depending on how you apply them.
My experience with the product.
When I saw this powder for the first time,I was really apprehensive about how it would look.It was stark white.I thought it would make me look washed out and white like a ghost....
But Was I wrong???"
this beautiful powder.just covered my face in a pretty glow.and nothing OTT at all...I was pretty awed so to say..The first time I did have my foundation on ,so I was not convinced its only the powder.The next morning I used it over my moisturiser and the glow was there again.
My face is a oily usually after 2 hours,especially in non ac areas.
With this powder ,It was oil free for 5 -6 hours in humid mumabi weather.After 6 hours also I only neeed a touch up which lasted for 3 hours more...When used over my foundation it gives a pretty good matte effect.
I had used it over my MAc satinfinish which is pretty glowy...it just emphasisied the glow but decreased the oiliness.
I have been using it since the past 8 odd days now and am falling in love.<3 <3
What I loved about the powder:
- The powder is a very fine powder.
- It is very light and does not feel heavy at all.
- I use my buffer brush to apply it and it spreads very easily.
- Very good oil control.
- Gives a beautiful glow without the shine
- very little amount used ,so will last long.
- did not break me out.
- does not cake on the face.
- no fragrance to it,which makes it better for me.
- reasonable for the amount of powder.
- photos well
- Its claims of an 8 hour matte effect is maybe fine for colder temperate climates,but in india,esp in mumbai its only4- 5 hours on a average
- No spf
- its not travel friendly.have to carry my brush along now.
- Its loose powder and a bit messy if not used well , might lead to wastage.