Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sigma E25 eyeshadow blending brush Travel size

hey all
I am going to review the Sigma E 25 blending brush today.This was sent  by SIGMA to me and have been using it as around 2 weeks now.
I am  okay at eye makeup.Seriously ok,,I mean I do have TBS eyeshadow brushes,but I really don't do smokey looks as often since I feel I look weird in them.After using this brush I realised that  it was because I was not blending my shadows well .They were streaky so they looked weird and garish.Now with this amazing brush ,I have realised that blend blend blend is the key to hot eye makeup!!
About the brush
About Sigma E25 Blending Brush:




splayed  after a wash!!

Oval-shaped brush with gently chiseled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colors, and blend harsh lines.


My experience with the brush:
  • It is a compact travel size version of the Sigma E25.The wand is grey with a white brush head.
  • Its a fluffy brush with a tapered end.It can be used for anything....applying shadow,crease,blending of course since it is a blending brush.
  • I also apply my concealer with it and blend for a seamless look and it works wonders!!!:))))
  • It is apparently as effective  as the MAC 217 and cheaper too.(apparently, coz i dont have any MAC but have heard that the two are comparable)
  • It does not shed  after having washed so many times
  • however it splays ,so its important to  reshape it after wash.
  • I  love it and now want to buy the F80 and the e45 which are great as well...but am having some problems with the paypal thing:((((
  • You can have a look at Sigma brushes here.An amazing range ,and easy on the pockets(hello MAC!)

Overall  I love love love it....wish I could get a few more for myself ,But online shopping is a pain!!!!
Do you have this beauty??
?How do you find it??





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this toooo shivani :)

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

@bhumika :highfive: