The product that i will review today is the MAKARI DE SUISSE EXFOLIATING SOAP.
Heres what the website mentions
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Kernelate, Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triclosan, Mulberry Extract, Prunus Armenica Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
- its fragrance....as soon as I opened it ,there was a wonderful musky spicy fragrance which emanated from the small cute hexagonal box.
- The texture is smooth with scrub granules dispersed evenly.
- the effect...it does give a nice squeaky clean finish,when I use it on my body.
- I have used this over my dark elbows and over the outer ankles..which get dark usually..I did notice a good exfoliating effect..and lightening of my ankles.the elbows are marginally lightened as of now....but with regular use ,I do expect a change.
- My skin did not break out/peel .
The granules cold be a bit harsh for the face and delicate areas..I tried it on the face once and then found it a bit harsh for the face.
however it does work as a superb exfoliator for the body.
heavenly smelling ,good exfoliating for the rough arreas like elbow and the ankles...
see other MAKARI DE SUISSE products at the site here
Also see my previous post on MAKARI DE SUISSE policy here