|the berry brown (Left)and the cordovan(Right)|
|single swipe swatches......berry brown and cordovan|
- berry brown..which on me looks more berry than brown
- cordovan which is a mauvish brown shade..
- The absolute creamy and smooth texture of the lipstick.also the fact that it settles down to give a semi mate effect
- It does not settle/accentuate my fine lines.
- It does not dry my lips..in fact it is very moisturising for my lips(which are mature and wrinkly:P)
- In fact there is something i noted with this lip color...It plumps up my puckerssss.....i have not seen it being mentioned on the site.....and neither did the SA mention it...but it does!!!!!
- It fades very evenly
- Lasts fairly long around 4-5 hours with non oily mild eating...( after a particularly oily meal :P...of course it vanished.
- It gives me such a good feeling that I do not mind reapplying it anywhere and everywhere..
- very reasonably priced..rs 299 for 4 gm...( i got it at 20% off at 239:)))))))))
- when it settles down ,it is partly non transferable....
- Not easily available
- the Faces counter also did not have all the shades mentioned on the site