Sunday, May 15, 2011

NOTD and a spanking for blogger!!

Heylo everyone, blogger is behaving verrryyyyyyy badly presently...:( and needs a good spanking....
I already lost my last two posts...Kimi a.k.a calicoaster was sweet enuff to send me the link from her gmail account...me love kimi...thankuuuuu...also gave me the smarrraaaat idea to have back ups!!
So today cause am pretty depressed ,will be doing a NOTD post
 I have...errr...had very short nails...I cannot grow them long for two reasons...firstly professionally since i work with babies and kids,secondly I have this habit of.....bi.....not telling you!!!
ok heres my notd for which I have specially grown my nails!!

YES! THESE ARE MY GROWN NAILS!!
The color used is Maybelline coloroma Dusky.Its a flesh color shade...good for wearing to work.....


The color is not bright at all....and would suit everyone me thiks.The lasting power of this paint is around 3-4 days after which it chips a bit...:(

thats it!!!! how did you like the shade...too dull for ya???too plain???
Tell tell
chow
shivani

6 comments:

Calicoaster said...

Awwww.. :D :D Me too louuuuu you!!! ....Your fingers are sooooooooooooo white white and pretttyyyyyyy..and you have such nice nails..my nails keep on breaking every now and then!! :( ..This shade is pretty nice...and summery...too bad it chipped!! But it looks sooooo niceeeeeeee!! :D

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

thankuuuu cali.....:)

PeachesandBlush said...

Blogger really did deserve a spanking *thad thad* ...
hehe too bad it chippes..its a pretty color though!

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

@mehak...wish it wouldnt chip....am so lazy to reapply it....also chipped looks like a fashion faux pas....esp at work,na??

From Broadway said...

it's a very pretty nude shade!

Dr Shivani Sud Thakur said...

thank u FB