today I will be doing apost on concelaers...Have a terrible dark circles and am always on the look out for concealers.Before MAC have tried out may brands,was never satisfied....Am still on the look out for them though...
WHAT ARE THEY???
The purpose of the concealers are to cover blemishes or facial imperfections. They're also there to offset the dark shadows that occurs under our eyes.
What are the type of concealers??
Usually comes in small pots
Undereye dark circles, discolorations moles.etc
Fingers, concealer brush or sponge. Dab onto the darkest area and blend slowly.
- very nice consistency
- great for very dry skin
- can provide even coverage, can build up
- will enhance breakouts, so this is not advised to use over breakouts
- can be too thick, or greasy which makes an oily person oil up more
- can easily create fine lines for those drier cream formula
NYX Concealer in a Jar, MAC Studio Finish Concealer,Makeup Forever Cream Concealer Palette
This type of concealer usually comes in a pencil or tube.
Undereye and also over zits,pigmentaions,moles(beauty spots)
the pencil should be used directly and then dabbed with fingers or sponge
Can be applied before or after foundation
- mild spots ,discolorations
- better coverage than cream
- tends to be dryer and thicker in texture, so difficult to blend
- settles into fine lines.
- Not great for larger areas.
Maybelline Cover Stick,, Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick,MAC Studio Stick Conceal stick
Typically comes in squeezy tube or lip gloss like tube with wand applicator.
your finger or the wand applicator to place small dots and dab dab dab.
- does not crease much
- can outlast cream concealer
- works as base for eyeshadows
- can provide light to full coverage, you can just add as you go on
- dries fast
- settles into fine lines if not blended well..
- enhances wrinkles.
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer, Loreal liquid concealer,MAC pro long wear liquid concealer.
|liquid tube form|
I have used only mac and loreal....One of my friends has used the NYX in US and she loves it.....
Wht other concealers do you know of??what are the ones which are made for you...tell me!!