Vov eyeshadow..purple line..swatches and an EOTDhelloooooooooo...hw r u pretty ladies doing..??
today am going to show u an EOTD with VOV eyeshadow.purple line CANDY.
.So heres the palette
okkkkkkkkkkkkk..this is the quad..squint harder to see my novice attempt at numbering and watermarking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now about the palette..the shadows are as follows from L-R
- white.(well pigmented)
- silver(lovely pigmetation).Used this in the EOTD as highlighter for the brow bone and inner corner of eye.
- lightest mauve..(little chalkier than the rest)
- Mauve shimmer(this is the one with the poorest pigmenation....more of a shimmery mauve...i have used this in my EOTD as a base color)
- A blue toned warm mauvish pink ..matte color..here it looks more red.but in the pan its a deep purplish pink.(has very good pigmentation.
- dark purple..matte color...very good pigmentation.Iused this color for my crease and outer corner.
- The colors are wellpigmented(except for the no 4).
- they do have quite a bit of fallout not very much though. .
- There is a mix of matte and shimmery shades
- staying power is around4 hours -5 hours
- after which they fade...and crease a bit.
*dotted concealer after beyu eye primer
applied TBS foundation and set with powder
*applied shade 4 al over lid and shade 6 over crease and outer corner
*applied shade 2over the inner corner and brow bone
*applied chambor smooth on liquid liner
*applied chambor purle dazzle eyeliner over the black liner and also outer 2 /3 of water line and lower lashline.
*inner 1/3 applied shade no2 ..also used bourjois volumizer mascara.
hope u guys like it:)...let me know