Am back after a long break and am going to be reviewing the Chambor Foundation wet and dry,which I had purchased around 20 days ago!
Summers a re here and in <Mumbai,,,are they BAD!!! I was finding my MAC satinfinish a tad too heavy and shiny for the day....So went to buy a compact .At The chambor counter ended up seeing this product and loving it..Tried it and loved it.......
Here is a look
|the product is yellower than this in real life!!!!!Looks very pinkish here!!r|
What the company claims:
Velvety rich powder foundation which gives a the skin a sophisticated look.
- Enriched with Vitamin A, C, E & SPF 12
- Imparts whitening action
- Helps reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture
- Natural Make up
- Has soft application feel
- Water resistant � Long Lasting
- Non Comedogenic
- No animal ingredients
- Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist Tested
- Shades available
- dual cashew101
- Dual walnut 103
I brought the shade Walnut 103 , the cashew looked too white on me although it would look lovely on fairer skin tones.
- The powder foundation can be used dry for a sheer natural look.When I did that the coverage was minimal but it had good oil control.
- I also used it over my MAC satinfinish and was amazed by the shine control(without too much of a matte look),oil control and the pretty semi matte finish I got>It was amazing
- I also tried it by moistening the sponge a bit .The application then goes on thick and gives decent coverage,but it makes the face look very matte and chalky
This is an amazing product in terms of lasting.When used dry alone or with MAC satinfinish it makes my makeup stay on for at least 8-10 hours in the sweltering heat of mumbai....lovve it.....
What I Love
- the shade suits my complexion to the T.Am a nc 42-43 in MAC.
- It is long lasting
- No fragrance
- Love the mirror
- Can be used alone as well as a compact over foundation.( I use it both ways)
- small effective sponge comes along with the powder.
- Can also be appiled as a loose powder with a brush.
- very compact and travel friendly.
- When used without a moisturizer it does look chalky.So for those with very dry skin, a lot of moisturizer may be needed or they might have to use it as a wet foundation.
- limited shades.
- Also if used with a heavy hand may look OTT.
Will I repurchase :::YES!!!!
RATING:5/5 from me.....Yes I do love it....
Do you guys have this product????? If not try it out.....Its good!!!!!