Kya khaaya??what did u do??any movies that u wa !!tched??
Me did not go out shopping today....sad huh???though had some yummy lunch,cooked by moi of course!!!
Today I will be reviewing a Product from Lotus herbals.
I have combination oily skin and most of the moisturizers I use including oil free neutrogena,sweat o my face after being out in the sun for even 2 hours.
I read about this moisturiser on IMBB and a few other blogs and tried it..
What LOTUS HERBALS has to say:
Rehydrates skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity. This special formula is quickly absorbed in the skin, leading to supple skin .Works for all skin types.
Contains: Extracts of aloe Vera, barbadensis miller plant, which is rich in essential polysaccharides, minerals and vitamins.
- Wash face with a face wash.
- Apply liberally all over face and neck & let it dry. Can be used as often as required.
Heres my take on it
LOTUS HERBALS ALOEHYDRA GEL
This comes in a plastic bottle with a pump,which is covered with a transparent plastic cap.
The pumps opening is small and so we need to pump it 4 times at least to get a considerable amount for face and neck...
The gel itself is yellow in color( me not very fond of the color ) and has a floral-alcoholic smell...(not too strong)..
On application it momentarily feels a bit sticky which i would expect with any gel product,but 15-20 seconds later it dries out.
It gives a nice full appearance to my face as if my skin just drank a gallon of water,,,I really feel it...also i apply quite a good amount and let it get absorbed ...
I also have used it sometimes over my uder eye area,when am too lazy to go and fetch my eye cream,from wherever its lying.It makes me feel my undereye area has lightened,but that is only temporary:(
I apply it under my makeup and have noticed that my skin does not sweat or become oily..for at least 3-4 hours.....
after that i do need to do touch ups or blot..
- Inexpensive Rs 180/-
- good hydration achieved
- no stickiness practically
- did not break me out
- absorbed quickly
- matte effect....less oiliness and shininess
- good amount.....will last pretty long(here i have used this for 25 days at least and only this much has been used!!
- does not clog my pores.
- with regular usage I have noticed that my skin is well hydrated most of the times.
- Have used this as a night cream as well and love my thobda in the morning......so soft!!!
- floral-alcoholic smell(thos means it has alcohol,but it does not dry out my skin...not sure about those with dry skins though, might dry them out..
- i personally dont like the yellow color.
- the pump is too narrow....am a lazy bum....even pumping for a cream more than 2 times,irritstes me :p
- No Spf...!!!!!
I am pretty happy with this product and will consider rebuying it
Have u guys used it??
Wht are ur experiences???