Thursday, June 2, 2011

MAKARI DE SUISSE EXFOLIATING ANTISEPTIC SOAP.. A REVIEW.

I had received a few products from Makari de suisse...a few days ago..and was trying out their products to give you guys a review.
The product  that i will review today is the MAKARI DE SUISSE EXFOLIATING SOAP.

Heres what the website mentions
What it is:An exfoliating soap for face and body.
What it is formulated to do:Designed to effectively cleanse, brighten, and even tone the skin while providing resurfacing benefits. Gentle enough to use daily, this unique formula is formulated with ingredients designed to lighten and protect the skin with topical antioxidants as it helps condition the skin and retain its moisture level
My experience.
The soap sent to me was a hexagonal pinkish beige colore soap with brown granules.

INGREDIENTS :
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Kernelate, Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triclosan, Mulberry Extract, Prunus Armenica Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid


What i absolutely loved about the soap..
  1. its fragrance....as soon as I opened it ,there was a wonderful musky  spicy fragrance which emanated from the small cute hexagonal box.
  2. The texture is smooth with scrub granules dispersed evenly.
  3. the effect...it does give a nice squeaky clean finish,when I use it on my body.
  4. I have used this over my dark elbows and over the outer ankles..which get dark usually..I did notice a good exfoliating effect..and lightening of my ankles.the elbows are marginally lightened as of now....but with regular use ,I do expect a change.
  5. My skin did not break out/peel .
What I did not like
The granules cold be a bit harsh for the face and delicate areas..I tried it on the face once and then found it a bit harsh for the face.
however it does work as a superb exfoliator for the body.

Overall verdict.:
heavenly smelling ,good exfoliating  for the rough arreas like elbow and the ankles...
see other MAKARI DE SUISSE products at the site here
Also see my previous post on MAKARI DE SUISSE policy here

No comments: